Combine conservatory styles with the adaptable T-shaped conservatory
A hybrid conservatory style combining elements of Victorian, Edwardian and Gable conservatory designs, T-shaped conservatories enable you to create two versatile spaces in one structure. Incredibly adaptable, T-shaped conservatories are suited to a huge range of properties, including both modern and period styles can be used to add impressive aesthetics to your home.
Impressive versatility, particularly suited to larger properties
Particularly suited to larger properties, the innovative design of a T-shaped conservatory allows for two distinct spaces in your conservatory structure. This gives you greater flexibility over how you use your conservatory. Used as everything from dining rooms and studies to playrooms and lounges, T-shaped conservatories are the perfect dual use structure to add to your home.
Exceptional energy efficiency
Thanks to the multi-chambered uPVC profile and high quality double glazing used in their design, T-shaped conservatories are incredibly thermally retentive. This means that they can keep heat in a home for longer, potentially saving you money on the cost of heating bills.
Features and benefits of an T-shaped conservatory from Win-Dor
- High quality uPVC double or triple glazing supplied as standard
- Manufactured from easy to maintain, high quality uPVC for enhanced energy efficiency and longevity
- Custom glazing available, including self-cleaning and solar control glass
- Available in a huge range of RAL colours and woodgrain foils
- Choose from a glass or polycarbonate roof