Maximise natural sunlight in your home with a lean-to conservatory
Suited to heritage and contemporary properties, the large glazed surface area of a lean-to conservatory maximises the transmission of sunlight in a property, filling it with natural light. It’s no surprise then that this conservatory style is also known as a ‘Sun Lounge’.
Cost effective and easy to maintain
Incredibly cost-effective, Lean-to conservatories are perfect for homeowners on a budget, and provide all the same space and light benefits of other conservatory styles. Crafted from high quality uPVC, they’re very durable and long-lasting, as well as being very easy to maintain. If you’re looking for a low-maintenance conservatory, a Lean-to is perfectly suited to your needs.
Incredible choice of colours and finishes to choose from
At Win-Dor we offer an amazing 150 RAL colours for you to choose from when it comes to customising your conservatory. We also offer a range of authentic woodgrain foils such as Golden Oak and Rosewood so that you can achieve a mock timber look with your new structure.
Features and benefits of a lean-to conservatory
- The most popular, and cost-effective conservatory style
- Made from durable, easy to maintain and cost-effective multi-chambered uPVC profile
- Energy efficient double glazing supplied as standard
- Choose from over 150 RAL colours, including popular hues such as Chartwell Green
- An expansive range of colours and woodgrain foils available to help you customise your Lean-to conservatory further