A high-quality, thermally efficient extension solution
A solid roof conservatory from Win-Dor successfully retains heat and eradicates any possible cold spots that may occur in your conservatory. We use an innovative conservatory roof system that uses the benefits of timber to create a warm roof construction. Thanks to the use of thermally efficient structural insulated panels, Win-Dor solid roofs can achieve U-values as low as 0.18W/m2K.
Having a conservatory with a solid roof allows you to use it at all times of the year and take full advantage of the beautiful changing seasons that may otherwise pass you by. So whether it’s to look out over your snow covered garden or to catch the red and yellow leaves emerging in autumn, you’ll always have a good view, without having to crank up the heating.
A replacement roof that makes for a contemporary aesthetic
Opting for a solid conservatory roof not only provides a host of practical benefits but also can transform any conventional looking conservatory into a modern extension. Our solid roofs are available in a choice of 3 popular and appealing colours: Black, Brown and Terracotta.
Beautiful interior design, suitable for up to 4 conservatory styles
Stunning interiors can be created when opting for a solid roof conservatory from Win-Dor. All of our solid roofs are plaster-boarded to give a beautiful internal finish with a choice of ridge apex or orangery-style perimeter shelf soffits, incorporating downlights for the ultimate modern look. Inside, the ceilings are white, or can be painted to match the rest of the house.
Our tiled solid roofs are available to complement and enhance 4 existing styles of conservatory including: Victorian, Lean-to, Edwardian and Gable. This means that even if you find your home limited by space and desire a spacious and practical building extension, even a smaller lean-to conservatory can benefit from all of the solid roof’s practical benefits. Likewise, for every other style mentioned.
Features and benefits of a solid roof conservatory
- Warmth and comfort: A solid roof simply allows for better insulation and heat retention, ensuring your additional space can be utilised all year round.
- Modern aesthetics: Choosing a solid roof for your existing or newly installed extension instantly makes for a contemporary look, transforming the traditional glazed style.
- Environmentally friendly: Solid roof tiles are 100% recycled from other sources, still making for an impressive choice of colours including: Black, Brown and Terracotta.
- Inside and outside living: An expertly installed solid roof unlocks the potential for both inside and outside living, seamlessly linking the house and garden to make the most of available space.
- Affordability: Opting for a tiled solid roof from Win-Dor is much more affordable than replacing your existing conservatory outright. A solid investment that adds value, whilst improving your home.
- Natural light entry: To complement the thermally efficient solid roof, designs can still incorporate insulated glazed roof vents that still allows natural daylight to enter the space.
- Installed with ease: Despite all solid roof conservatories being custom-made and specifically designed, they are engineered with swift installation in mind to never disrupt homeowners.